Conservatorship & Probate


Has your elderly parent been behaving erratically lately? Are you worried that he or she may not be able to make good decisions about health or finances at this stage of life? Have you recently lost a loved one and do not know what legal steps to take next? If so, you need to speak to an experienced attorney about your options regarding establishing a conservatorship to help take care of your loved one.

At Karnes Legal Services, we handle probate and conservatorship matters for people throughout Tennessee. These can be difficult issues to discuss, but we work diligently to find the best solutions for our clients.

To speak to one of our legal professionals who is dedicated to communicating with you, is sensitive to your needs and is an effective and skilled advocate, contact the law firm of Karnes Legal Services, at 731-668-9529. Or, if you prefer, send us an e-mail using our secure online form. We accept all major credit cards.

1 Comment

  1. We have guardianship and convership over stepson for awhile. We have it in Iowa. We just moved back. We are getting it transferred but takes time. He got into trouble by hurting me. I had to call police. I wanted him to get mental help. Then we got the judge to agree to send him to crestwyn. Now crestwyn is refusing to listen to us. Then we requested to have him transferred. Now they said the paperwork was to vague. We have never been informed of anything since he has been there. He is only seeing his mother that has never been in the picture this whole time. He is 19 and a mind of 6 to 8 year old. His mother has mental issues and just moved back in with her abusive boyfriend. He wants to move to Paris to. He is now has to see a parole officer. He can’t leave the county

Leave a reply