Child Visitation

When it comes to children, legal issues involving divorce are emotional and highly complex, which is why you should allow the child visitation lawyers at Karnes Legal Services review your case with you. A child visitation lawyer can help you set up a parenting plan that is in the best interests of your child. Also a child visitation attorney will be able to inform you how the Courts will most likely handle a long-distance visitation schedule or if one parent is planning on relocating and moving outside of Tennessee.

We know that parents rights maybe effected my the Judge’s ruling so its important to understand the current custody laws, understand the complexities of fathers rights, and know that children of divorce must be considered first in order to achieve the best possible outcome for all parties involved.

Our child visitation lawyers serve all of west Tennessee. We can help couples with children amicably resolve legal custody issues, if possible, by assisting with the legal process for establishing a parenting plan for visitation rights and shared parenting.

Child visitation and custody agreements are sometimes difficult to set up but they do not always have to be unpleasant. If you and your spouse are involved in relocation case where one of you are thinking of moving outside the State of Tennessee with the child(ren) and are trying to work out a visitation plan then you need to understand your rights under the law. We understand these complexities of the law and can help you navigate the twists and turns involved in every aspect of current child visitation laws, including dealing with the Department of Children’s Services (DCS), negotiating scheduling, custody and child support payment guidelines.

To speak to one of our legal professionals who is dedicated to communicating with you, is sensitive to your needs and is an effective and skilled advocate, contact the law firm of Karnes Legal Services, at 731-668-9529. Or, if you prefer, send us an e-mail using our secure online form. We accept all major credit cards.

1 Comment

  1. Well you and your ex have to decide. The rihutfgl parent to claim the child as a dependent would be the parent who had the child more. The reason you are paying child support is because the father has the children more, therefore takes care of them more. Even if this isn’t accurate to your situation, this is how it is seen through the law. The father would be considered the primary parent/guardian, and he would have more of a right to claim the child. Is he, however, says its ok, you can claim the child but only person can. If you claim your children then he does too, it will raise a red flag to the IRS. Honestly, I would say that if he plans to claim them, you are probably out of luck.

Leave a reply